An explosive paper published by courageous doctor and investigative medical researcher, Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic, has exposed 30 years of secret official transcripts of meetings of UK government vaccine committees and the drug lobbyists who sit on them. The transcripts reveal a criminal conspiracy to conceal the risks of vaccines and violate the rights of parents to make sound choices regarding the health of their children.
The paper is entitled “The vaccination policy and the Code of Practice of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI): are they at odds?”
According to the paper, the transcripts of the JCVI/DH meetings from the period from 1983 to 2010 show that:
1) Instead of reacting appropriately by re-examining existing vaccination policies when safety concerns over specific vaccines were identified by their own investigations, the JCVI either a) took no action, b) skewed or selectively removed unfavourable safety data from public reports and c) made intensive efforts to reassure both the public and the authorities in the safety of respective vaccines;
2) Significantly restricted contraindication to vaccination criteria in order to increase vaccination rates despite outstanding and unresolved safety issues;
3) On multiple occasions requested from vaccine manufacturers to make specific amendments to their data sheets, when these were in conflict with JCVI’s official advices on immunisations;
4) Persistently relied on methodologically dubious studies, while dismissing independent research, to promote vaccine policies;
5) Persistently and categorically downplayed safety concerns while over-inflating vaccine
6) Promoted and elaborated a plan for introducing new vaccines of questionable efficacy and safety into the routine paediatric schedule, on the assumption that the licenses would eventually be granted;
7) Actively discouraged research on vaccine safety issues;
8) Deliberately took advantage of parents’ trust and lack of relevant knowledge on vaccinations in order to promote a scientifically unsupported immunisation program which could put certain children at risk of severe long-term neurological damage;
Dr. Tomljenovic is with the Neural Dynamics Research Group, Dept. of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of British Columbia. The paper can be downloaded here.